Monday, December 20, 2010

Collection: Death Cab for Cutie

Death Cab's one of many bands I'd always heard about, but hadn't heard any of their music for a while  I bought a used iPod on eBay a few years ago, and the previous owner had forgotten to delete their music; a handful of DCFC songs were on it, so I gave them a listen.  I only liked a few of them at first, but they've grown on me since.


The List: #70
ALBUM: You Can Play These Songs With Chords +10
FORMAT: CD

The List: #114
ALBUM: something about airplanes
FORMAT: CD

The List: #174
ALBUM: We Have the Facts and We're Voting Yes
FORMAT: CD

The List: #296
ALBUM: The Photo Album
FORMAT: CD

The List: #142
ALBUM: Transatlanticism
FORMAT: CD
RATING: 97%

The List: #55
ALBUM: Plans
FORMAT: CD

The List: #107
ALBUM: Narrow Stairs
FORMAT: CD

The List: #36
ALBUM: The Open Door EP
FORMAT: CD

The List: #39
ALBUM: Codes and Keys
FORMAT: CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Insults? Death threats? I'd love to hear 'em!