Monday, January 31, 2011

Collection update:

Back in October (if not earlier), I pre-ordered the super-mega-ultra-deluxe-whatever package of Weezer's Pinkerton Deluxe and Death to False Metal CDs.  They were due out in stores on November 20th, so I expected to get my package within a week or so.  I waited over a month before the $60 bundle arrived, and I was pretty impatient during that month.  I kept a lid on my anger, and posted a few passive-aggressive complaints to various profile pages over on Weezer.com.  Eventually, I got word from someone who works for the site, and she promised that they'd send me an apology package.  I expected something simple, a webstore gift certificate or something like that.  I received:

-An autographed Hurley poster
-An autographed copy of the ...Happy Record Store Day! EP
-Raditude and Weezer on vinyl
-some Weezer stickers


Needless to say, I was pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Insults? Death threats? I'd love to hear 'em!