Saturday, January 15, 2011

A word about the impending Kanye review

Right now, I'm writing a review of Kanye's monstrously overrated Fantasy, which I plan to film for YouTube under the username "SuburbanProspector."

"But, Cam," you might say, "It doesn't take more than a quick glance at your posts to tell that you aren't anything close to a fan of rap.  Why are you making your first video review about the most critically-lauded hip-hop album of 2010?"

Because, quite frankly, I'm sick of all of the positive reviews I've seen of the album.  I just want to provide an alternate opinion so that there's at least one record that shows that not everybody who heard it fell in love with the vacuous tripe that it is.  I'd go on, but then there wouldn't be anything left to say in the review.  I'll post it here as soon as I'm finished filming it.

2 comments:

Thoughts? Questions? Insults? Death threats? I'd love to hear 'em!