Thursday, October 10, 2013

Collection: Starflyer 59

I was hunting for some good steals on the clearance shelves at a Half Price Books when I came across dang near every full-length and a couple of EPs by some band I'd never heard of for two bucks a pop. ....I think I might have a problem.

The List: #631
ALBUM: Gold (Extended Edition)
FORMAT: CD

The List: #632
ALBUM: Americana
FORMAT: CD

The List: #736
ALBUM: The Fashion Focus
FORMAT: CD

The List: #633
ALBUM: Fell In Love at 22 EP
FORMAT: CD

The List: #634
ALBUM: Everybody Makes Mistakes
FORMAT: CD

The List: #635
ALBUM: Leave Here a Stranger
FORMAT: CD

The List: #636
ALBUM: Can't Stop Eating EP
FORMAT: CD

The List: #637
ALBUM: Old
FORMAT: CD

The List: #638
ALBUM: I Am the Portuguese Blues
FORMAT: CD

The List: #639
ALBUM: Talking Voice vs. Singing Voice
FORMAT: CD

The List: #730
ALBUM: Easy Come Easy Go
FORMAT: CD

The List: #640
ALBUM: Ghosts of the Past
FORMAT: CD

The List: #641
ALBUM: The Changing of the Guard
FORMAT: CD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Insults? Death threats? I'd love to hear 'em!