Monday, November 18, 2013

Digital Singles

I had a pair of Digital Singles posts back in the early days of this blog; I deleted them because I figured that I would eventually buy all of the albums that the singles are from. Now, I realize that there are plenty of albums that I don't plan to buy for one reason or another, but that still have a few good songs on them. If I do suspect that I might buy the album, I'll bold that song title and artist.

The Academy Is...
"About a Girl"- About a Girl (Single)
"The Phrase That Pays"- Almost Here
"We've Got a Big Mess on Our Hands," "Everything We Had"- Santi

Ace Enders and a Million DIfferent People
"Bittersweet Symphony"- Bittersweet Symphony (Single)

AFI
"Miss Murder," "Love Like Winter"- DECEMBERUNDERGROUND
"Silver and Cold"- Sing the Sorrow

The All-American Rejects
"Swing, Swing"- The All-American Rejects

Allister
"Somewhere on Fullerton"- Last Stop Suburbia

Amber Pacific
"Gone So Young"- The Possibility and the Promise
"Dear ____, This Has Always Been About Standing Up For What You Believe In..."- Truth in Sincerity

Augustana
"Boston"- All the Stars and Boulevards

Avenged Sevenfold
"Almost Easy," "Afterlife"- Avenged Sevenfold

Avicii
"Levels"- Levels (Single)

Backyard Babies
"Minus Celsius"- Tinnitus

Band of Skulls
"I Know Who I Am"- I Know Who I Am (Single)

Between the Trees
"The Way She Feels"- The Story and the Song

Blink-182
"Always"- Blink-182
"Man Overboard," "I Miss You," "Down," "Not Now"- Blink-182: Greatest Hits
"Depends"- Cheshire Cat

Bowling for Soup
"Almost," "Ohio (Come Back to Texas)"- A Hangover You Don't Deserve

Boyce Avenue
"Change Your Mind," "Not Enough," "Tonight"- All You're Meant to Be

Boys Like Girls
"The Great Escape"- Boys Like Girls




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Insults? Death threats? I'd love to hear 'em!