Sunday, September 11, 2011

Collection Update

Lasted about a month and a half... Thankfully, my four-hour-per-week on-campus job that I get paid for once a month isn't exactly going to be providing me with the means to return to my old habit of compulsive CD purchases, so I made this one good.

At Best Buy, I saw the first copy of Nirvana's With the Lights Out box set that I've ever seen in-store, so I nabbed it. Flipping through the rest of the CDs, I found Coldplay's "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" single for $2.99, so I snapped it right up. Then, on the way out, a friend asked me to check the $5 bin for any Sinatra; it didn't have anything by Ol' Blue-Eyes, but I did find Pearl Jam's Live on Two Legs. Also something I've never seen in stores, and being out of stock on their own site, I couldn't pass it up.



Well, I could've.... but don't you know me better by now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Insults? Death threats? I'd love to hear 'em!